Before the appointment you should:
- have eaten enough
- be well rested and fit
- not have taken long sunbathes (risk of getting sunburn)
Please make sure that:
- your are not heavily tanned or wear self tan as this can distort the tattooing as well as the result
- you take good care of your skin. When you get your tattoo on a dry spot of your skin, please moisturize at least one to two weeks before the appointment so your skin is healthy and moisturized.
24 hours before your get tattooed your shouldn’t:
- do drugs and/or drink alcohol
- take medication that dilutes your blood, for example ASS, Marcumar or even Energy Drinks
You can’t get tattooed when:
- you take antibiotics or cortisone
- you are pregnant / you were pregnant recently / you are breast-feeding
- you got vaccinated in the last 48 hours
- you have a sunburn on the body part you are about getting tattooed.
Additional to our studio’s usual high hygiene standards there will be more Covid protective measures:
- In our studio, 2G+ applies.
- This means you are either fully vaccinated and boostered/recovered in combination with an Antigen rapid test that
– needs to be done within 8 hours before the appointment from an official test site
– or you bring a rapid test and do it in front of the studio
- The negative test result and proof of vaccination needs to be checked before entry.
- We have set the maximum number of people attending our place, so please don’t bring company.
- Everybody at the studio wears a FFP2 level mask at all times. Please wear one, too.